Labels

Monday, May 6, 2013

Post-Graduating Check In

Alright, I've officially graduated. Which means I'm going to have more time to write on this blog again. Whoo! I also recently found out that people actually read this thing (surprise!).

Things are about to change a lot in my life now that I'm done with school at Wesleyan.
Firstly, I'll be in London for the month of May.
Then I'll be moving to California to start graduate school at the University of Concordia, Irvine.
Finally I'll move to China to teach English for a year starting as early as August.

During these travels I will be joined by my bestest best travel friend Courtney. Be on the lookout for a link to my joint blog with Courtney Tam about our adventures in China.

That's all I have for now. More detailed entries will come. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment